As an Account Executive on the Sales team, you are responsible for generating new business and understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers face. You will work closely with internal teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base is trending to larger and larger companies, and we need today’s small to medium account reps to be ready to step up to major account reps as quickly as possible.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 12M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
- Manage complete sales process from prospecting to close, developing strategies to build pipeline, qualify and close leads, and grow existing customers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Partner with prospects to understand and assess opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects as a trusted advisor
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and be a standout colleague
- Achieve goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive and entrepreneurial
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Passion for sales and technology
- Experience using Salesforce
- 1-3 years of technology sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.