MRCC Solutions is a global solutions company providing technology solutions, technology staffing, and learning solutions. We focus on working with a broad range of clients to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions. Our offices are located in Boston and Billerica, and our client portfolio includes many of the top organizations in all verticals across the US.
As an Account Executive at MRCC, you will be responsible for;
- Pursuing and building new business opportunities within the IT Staffing industry, while cultivating and expanding existing client relationships.
- Be accountable for the achievement of individual metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) while assisting in the support of the entire IT Staffing sales team revenue and gross margin goals.
- Aggressively driving the expansion of the MRCC brand across the US with new business development opportunities and brand awareness.
- Partner with the recruiting and back-office teams to provide best in class client and candidate support.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience selling either IT Staffing, or technology services to mid-to-large companies.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for breaking new business, and solving client business challenges.
- Proven track record to meet and exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills with a comfort level in executive level presentations.
- Relentless focus on building the MRCC IT Staffing sales business.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player, willing to collaborate with all aspects of MRCC business, to further expand and support the MRCC brand.
You will be joining a growing and fast-paced IT staffing team, which includes both a high energy sales team and a globally-recognized recruiting team. You will also have the opportunity to cross sell with all of MRCC’s global service offerings.
This position offers a best-in-the-industry compensation package which includes a base salary, a strong commission plan with uncapped earning potential, quarterly bonus capability and the ability to attend the annual President’s Club award trip.