Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 100-person startup that is transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. Takeoff’s solution offers automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist with various projects and tasks to include the scheduling of meetings, travel planning, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls. This person will work to maintain a high level of efficiency, accuracy and follow through to ensure tasks are done with the proper level of confidentiality.
- Serves as the first point of contact for incoming calls/visitors, and internal/external meeting requests, including diplomacy in mediating interruptions as necessary
- Manages the daily administrative functions scheduling appointments and meetings, managing expense reports, coordinating travel and small project work
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize and partner to make complex schedules work
- Assists with overall department activities by completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining the cooperation of others; monitoring progress; making adjustments to plans
- Plans prepare and finalize travel arrangements and expense reports for executives
- Additional support for other finance leaders and finance team events as time allows
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience
- Working knowledge of G Suite (G calendar, Docs, Sheets and Slides) with a minimum of intermediate level skill.
- Ability to interface with a wide variety of people in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner maintaining good working relationships with fellow employees as well as stakeholders and visitors
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a confidential environment
- Strong critical thinking, comprehension, communication and writing skills to effectively convey and understand ideas and directives in a concise and positive style
- Uses the utmost discretion regarding the sensitive company and employee information
- Enjoys a fast-paced challenging environment
- Proactive thinker capable of planning for anticipated events as well as the unexpected
- Must be a self-starter able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
- Must have strong communication skills (i.e., communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal)
Takeoff Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse team. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental & vision plans, flexible paid time off, daily catered lunch, and a fun and supportive company culture.
Our headquarters office is at The Watch Factory in Waltham, MA. A cool space full of creature comforts with plenty of amenities on site.