The Chief People Officer will play a mission-critical role in helping us to create and grow teams and oversee responsibilities for recruiting, onboarding, training processes, HR administration, and organizational development. You will work directly with the CEO as an integral member of the Alert Leadership Team to ensure that the organization has the capabilities to execute the company’s vision and strategy, while also nurturing and strengthening the company’s culture.
About Alert Innovation
Alert Innovation is a 2-year-old startup on a mission to re-invent retailing through robotics. Having partnered with the world’s largest retailer to develop our revolutionary Alphabot® technology, we have an enormous market opportunity in front of us and are now beginning to scale the company by hiring exceptional people who love their work, strive for excellence, and thrive in a highly collaborative team-oriented culture.
What Will You Love?
- Innovation in both its products and the design of the organization.
- Fostering a culture that is built on individual contribution and team synergy. Being a partner in the vision of a high-performance culture in an adaptable organization.
- Working beside the founder/CEO to facilitate the Leadership Team as the organization accelerates growth.
What Will You Do?
Organizational Assessment and Design
- Facilitate the development of programs, processes and organizational structures to support/reinforce Alert's mission and values with all internal and external stakeholders.
Recruit and Develop Talent
- Collaboratively build and execute a long-term staffing development and retention plan.
- Build a team of "Team Counselors" who will advise/coach our teams.
- Evolve the Cultural Experience that models our values.
Evolve Compensation, Benefits and HR Administration
- Continuously improve and innovate on the service level to our employees in the fundamental human resource functions.
- To create a data driven compensation strategy that scales with our growth.
- Consultative support and facilitation of the Leadership Team.
- 15+ years of Human Resource experience leading multidisciplinary teams. (Experience in technology organizations is a plus)
- Ability to influence across disciplines to facilitate collaboration in all Human Resource functions, plans, outcomes.
- Experience in monitoring and evolving organizational culture through growth.
- Experience in building Performance and Development systems/processes.
- Technical competence in compliance, legal policy, compensation, benefits.
- A deep understanding of effective leadership in general, and servant leadership specifically. Able to implement processes to identify leadership potential in individual contributors, developing new leaders, and continuously improving the leadership performance of established leaders.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Human Resources and/ or Organizational Development.
This is a new exempt officer position offering a competitive salary, generous benefits and an equity stake in our growing company!