***Must be willing to travel up to 75% travel any given month***
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google to help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your days?
We are looking for commercially aware and experienced Cloud Project Managers (Cloud Engagement Manager is the term we use at Cloudreach!) to drive our Customer’s large-scale technology & business transformation Projects and Programmes.
As a Cloud Engagement Manager (CEM) at Cloudreach, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of these transformations. You will ensure a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery and results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction and success for your Customer, Cloudreach, your delivery team and yourself.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Full lifecycle Project & Programme Management of Cloudreach customer engagements in a very fast paced environment - including all core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage and report
- Direct and strategically steer
- Management of all stakeholders - Cloudreach, Customer, Partner
- Consulting to Cloudreach Customers in Cloud Project & Programme Management, delivery excellence and best practice
- Full lifecycle management of Cloudreach internal initiatives
- Risk, assumption, dependency, issue, change, account and escalation management - internal and external to Cloudreach
- Enhanced Cost Management with a strong focus on the commercial impact of the delivery
- Play an active part in the CEM Community at Cloudreach including our weekly sync-ups and quarterly meet-ups or adding your own experience to the ever evolving CEM methodology - what you put into the community you will get equally as much out of it!
How to stand out ?
- You have a stellar educational background
- 5-8 years of experience as a Project and/or Programme Manager
- Established and demonstrable competence as a Client facing full lifecycle Programme, Project or Change Manager within a technology/business transformation environment
- The ability to lead through inspiration, empowerment and making clear and decisive decisions
- A confident communicator who can identify core messages and articulate Cloudreach’s vision at all levels of stakeholder and is comfortable engaging senior management to steer complex programs
- Someone with a strong commercial focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, and the identification of both opportunities and risk
- Capability to thrive under pressure: you are most comfortable working in a fast moving environment, spinning multiple plates at any one time
- An astute self-awareness: you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and have a continued focus on personal development
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the potential to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
If you want to learn more, check us out on Glassdoor. Not if. When will you join Cloudreach?