Northend Motors of Canton MA is seeking COO who will be a key member of the Executive Management team. The position will report to the CEO and assume a practical and strategic role in the day to day management of all dealership operations.
This candidate will oversee all dealership activity, drive productivity, leverage practical business strategy, and ensure process improvement and productivity.
Job Responsibilities COO / Integrator:
- Develop, implement, and manage company processes and systems that maximize efficiency and enable growth.
- Work closely with CEO to implement strategy across practice areas to drive efficiencies and scale.
- Play an active role in Company leadership team, including driving weekly and monthly management meetings.
- Manage practice leads to ensure that each practice area achieves productivity, financial, and gross margin targets.
- Oversee all aspects of company systems. Identify, prioritize and execute systems enhancements to maximize company efficiency and scalability.
- Responsible for the documentation, reporting and analytics supporting all business practices.
- Identify operational roadblocks, and introduce ideas to effect change.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to communicate and manage at any and all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Education and Experience:
- BS in Operations or Finance, Advanced degree desirable
- 10+ years in a progressively responsible operational leadership role. Prior experience in the automotive business is not required.
- Proven experience designing and implementing systems to maximize internal efficiency