Ticket Shine, a leading supplier of entertainment ticketing, is looking to bring on a COO / Integrator to drive operations. Founded in 2011, Ticket Shine began operations in Orange County, CA, and is a leading player in the event ticket space to concerts, sports, and Broadway events.
- As COO and Integrator, this position is responsible for executing the business plan, LMA for the leadership team, and P&L results.
- This position is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the company, providing leadership and management, and becoming a visionary partner to the founder.
- This person will introduce proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and systems to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- The ideal candidate will also assume CFO responsibilities for managing the company’s finances, assessment of financial risk, cash control, and financial reporting.
- The candidate will be required to accommodate an east coast schedule, including the ability to drive operations according to an east coast time table.
- The candidate will dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary / CEO, maintains a high level of communication, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- The compensation package will include a base salary, bonus plan based on revenue growth and profitability.
- The package will include a generous 401k Plan w /matching, and other perks commensurate with the role.