Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 50-person startup enabling retailers to sell groceries online profitably. Takeoff is developing automated aisleless stores coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, offering customers the assortment and low prices of supermarkets, fast & easy mobile ordering, and free pickup in an hour.
We are looking for a Deployment Project Manager to lead the planning and coordination of deployment projects, interfacing directly with customers and company technical teams at a leadership level.
- Develop, track and communicate detailed project plans to enable proper deployment, leveraging internal and external inputs
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts both internally and at client’s organization to ensure deployment is done on time, on budget and sets up the company and client for success.
- Main liaison between Takeoff Technologies and client. Represents company effectively across a diverse audience ranging from working teams to senior business and technical leadership.
- Anticipate potential delays or roadblocks (internal or external), communicate them promptly to the right audience and help identify and assess potential solutions
- Able to keep the scope of the project on track based on a signed contract with the client and a thorough understanding of Takeoff Technologies product suite
- Contribute to the development of PMO tools and processes
- 8-10 years relevant work experience
- Strong project management skills, PMP certified preferred
- Experience with e-commerce and/or warehouse operations
- Solid communication skills, especially comfortable with the leadership
- Flexibility necessary to effectively manage change and thrive in an evolving organization.
- Ability to travel 20-30%
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field.