We're looking for a talented, motivated Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-growing eCommerce environment. This role is focused on developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our ene-to-end digital marketing strategies for Video solutions to generate incremental marketing-sourced leads and achieve pipeline goals.
Your charter will be understanding the current dynamics that drive the inbound channel and developing strategies to accelerate those dynamics or tap into them to drive growth. You must be experienced and skilled in using a wide range of digital marketing technologies and tactics to reach aspiring and professional video editors and and movie makers working independently or in a collaborative environment, drive customer acquisition growth and improved retention.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work closely with cross functional teams to define, execute and measure demand generation program strategy for Video solutions across global digital platforms (website, web store, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital advertising).
- Develop, implement and manage marketing that builds brand awareness with video editors and producers, and drive traffic to our website and acquire leads/customers.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and paths to increase funnel efficiencies.
- Grow new leads and conversions by creating and implementing new, creative calls-to-action, landing pages, lead capture forms, and lead generation content.
- Contribute to content strategy. Use your understanding of the inbound channel and your SEO strategy to help shape our blog and content assets. This includes advising on everything from the types of content we publish, to the topics we cover, and the language we use.
- Promote content that builds meaningful connections and encourages audience engagement and drives acquisition.
- Oversee development of robust email acquisition and marketing campaigns to support key business initiatives across customer lifecycle stages (new business development, customer experience, nurturing programs).
- Collaborate closely with digital and PR and social teams, creative, sales and marketing teams to ensure comprehensive program development.
- Establish and manage relationships with business development reps, sales, channel and field marketers to build and execute tactics that meet geo requirements.
- Define and manage metrics, end-to-end reporting, data analytics and ROI.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in eCommerce Digital Marketing with a focus on strategy, customer acquisition, social media, search engine marketing, analytics, project management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong understanding of inbound and content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of search engine concepts, web traffic, SEO ranking.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with CRM & Marketing automation tools, e.g. SFDC, Marketo
- Office Based role located in Burlington, MA
- Passion for video editing and video post production is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, Sibelius®, Avid NEXIS®, and MediaCentral®. Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 15 Emmys®.