Globalization Partners, the nationally recognized name in global Employer of Record services, is looking for a Director of International Taxation.
So what do we do? For companies that want to avoid the delay and cost of registering a subsidiary before an employee is hired, Globalization Partners offers a Global Employer of Record Platform, whereby we hire the client’s employee on our locally compliant payroll in any of over 150 countries, and then assign their services exclusively to the client. Our platform transforms global payroll into a simple monthly invoice, and lifts the burden of labor law compliance and tax from our client’s shoulders to ours.
- Manage global VAT strategy and optimization
- Drive the global corporate tax structure and strategy
- Work with operations to understand business flow and advise on tax consequences of proposed business flow changes, intercompany transactions, and other items
- Develop projections of both US and international tax obligations for quarterly and year-end GAAP reporting and estimated tax payment purposes.
- Deliver US and international tax provisions and tax account analysis for quarterly and year-end GAAP reporting.
- Oversee US and international tax filings and other statutory filings
- Manage annual transfer pricing analysis and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/MST a plus
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in a similar role
- Significant experience with international taxation, VAT, intercompany service agreements and transfer pricing
- Demonstrated understanding of tax strategies for a US corporation with significant international subsidiaries and operations
- Valid passport
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability and ownership