The focus of the Director of Digital Marketing will be leading both the marketing and lead generation efforts for Tour de Force. Responsibilities include strategic development and execution of new initiatives while managing the day to day internal marketing campaigns and sourcing outside services where they complement our strategy within budgetary constraints.
The Director of Digital Marketing will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing with a dotted line to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing strategy that aligns with corporate branding, mission and vision statement, and core principles.
- Attract, develop and retain marketing personnel.
- Develop annual marketing strategy and detailed budget to achieve marketing key performance indicators.
- Collaborate marketing strategy and programs with sales activities (new business development and customer advocacy/growth).
- Stay informed on key changes within the competitive technology landscape, buyer needs, the dynamics of the wholesale distribution and manufacturing verticals and emerging marketing programs. Including but not limited to any areas of sales enablement technology solutions.
- Execute inbound and outbound marketing efforts, social media campaigns, webinars, industry events and trade shows.
- Expand, train and utilize Martech stack.
- Maintain marketing website.
- Plan and organize the Tour de Force annual Connections conference (300+ attendees).
- Interact with the executive team to provide domain expertise, build product vision for new vertical entry, and report on customer experience feedback.
- Create, manage and monitor the flow of B2B leads from marketing to sales.
- Report on pipeline economics from awareness to marketing qualified leads.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- A minimum of 5 years of proven digital marketing experience
- Experience creating, executing and optimizing marketing plans, social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Ability to utilize data to drive strategy and decision making
- Prior experience in distribution or technology sales/marketing preferred
- Experience with MAP solutions, preferably Act-On
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and communication skills, and negotiation skills.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to balance strategic initiatives and execute on deadlines
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM), salesforce automation (SFA), or contact management applications preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel at least 10%, including international travel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
Tour De Force is a robust software solution that drives an organization to be more efficient and more effective by providing a wide range of tools in customer relationship management, business intelligence, and sales force automation. As the product has evolved, so has the Tour de Force user base, which now consists of distributors, manufacturers, construction companies, furniture dealers, and other various B2B industries. Our mission is to help our customers create an efficient and effective sales organization.