The eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for providing day-to-day front-end and back-end administration of the Avid Web Store. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to ensure Web Store product content, imagery, pricing and support content is kept current and properly maintained as well as monitoring order and post-order process daily to ensure web orders are fulfilled without incident. In addition, you will work internally with multiple Avid departments to ensure back-end processes are optimized. To support these objectives, you will work closely with internal and external resources, including Marketing, Product Management, Logistics, Avid IT and third parties.
About the Role:
- Own process for managing new product updates and launches on the Avid Web Store.
- Support product launches on the web store including content, imagery, pricing, etc.
- Contribute to web store related promotional campaign activities designed to increase sales.
- Continually monitor end-users’ experience between Avid.com to the Avid web store.
- Work closely with customer care call center to troubleshoot order issues and keep them of current on all new product launches.
- Collaborate with IT on feature and functionality improvements to the web store.
- Answer customer inquiries that have been escalated to the Web Store Operations team from Customer Care.
- Own the process for onboarding third-party vendor software onto the Avid store.
- Work daily with back office team to ensure and optimize post-order process (inventory, fulfillment, reconciliation and more).
- This role will be extremely cross-functional and requires the ability to work with people across the organization and at all levels.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in content management, website management, eCommerce or relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong customer relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work independently and effectively cross- functionally.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong attention to detail and process.
- Superior skills working with software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of website analytics tools desired, including Google Analytics and SalesForce.
- General understanding of common eCommerce KPIs, target setting and external benchmarks.
- Strong technical acumen desired.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Love of music/movies and a great sense of humor is a bonus!
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts.