The Crews Coaching Group works with business professionals in a variety of industries including technology, accounting services, marketing, manufacturing, education, and sales training. Through personalized attention and coaching, we help our clients with business planning as well as setting and achieving goals. We also leverage our network of business contacts to provide valuable tools and resources to our clients.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide executive administrative support.
- Coordinate executive communications including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Calendar management: Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events and staff appreciation events both inside and outside the workplace.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a strict level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-level executive.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency on collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem–solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, polished and professional demeanor