We are looking for a Field Operations Engineer to design, configure and deploy devices to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure device architecture and all its components for Takeoff and our clients to achieve high availability and performance in the field, both on-site and remotely. This person will work closely with key business users, IT associates and 3rd party vendors. Expectations also include designing and interpreting network architecture, hands-on installation of IT hardware, looking for opportunities to reduce implementation costs, the creation of status reports/scorecards and report out. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and maintain positive partnerships with end users.
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Design, configure and deploy devices to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure device architecture and all its components for Takeoff and our clients to achieve high availability and performance in the field, both on-site and remotely.
- Develops preventive maintenance plans for infrastructure devices Monitors, Operates, Maintains and Troubleshoots for both Takeoff Offices and MFCs
- Implement Infrastructure Processes (ITIL) & Technology Continuous Improvement. SLA compliance with clients.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Remote monitoring and control of devices to manage incidents, requirements and updates.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Solid experience in Windows, Linux, Android, iOS knowledge, Remote control software (MDM-SOTI, Team Viewer, AnyDesk)
- Strong customer service abilities, analytical, interpersonal skills required. Must have initiative and able to work with minimal supervision
- Solid Network and device configuration knowledge
- Must be service oriented and have strong team leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Executive and professional facing presence
- ITIL Foundation certification
Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 100-person startup that is transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. Takeoff’s solution offers automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Takeoff Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse team. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental & vision plans, flexible paid time off, daily catered lunch, and a fun and supportive company culture.
Our headquarters office is at The Watch Factory in Waltham, MA. A cool space full of creature comforts with plenty of amenities on site.