Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
The right candidate is someone who wants to make an impact on the development of our APIs and website that will help grow our ecommerce marketplace and is comfortable not only working on the web application but modifying and building out the APIs they will need. This candidate is someone who explores new technology while being part of a team of collaborators who teach and learn together.
· You have experience building ecommerce web apps and APIs
· You have experience with React/Redux and Rails
· You enjoy working to help scale and improve performance
· You enjoy mentoring/helping other team members get up to speed with technology or concepts which you are proficient in
· You adjust quickly to changing priorities
· You can speak your mind while understanding others experiences and emotions.
· React / Redux
· Ruby / Rails
· Redis / Memcache