ButcherBox is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a new Growth Marketing Specialist teammate to help drive results in our mission to bring high-quality meat to everyone.
We’re searching for a self-motivated and data-driven individual to help plan, design, and optimize our paid advertising campaigns and analyses for customer acquisition and growth on Facebook/Instagram. Do you love running FB Ads? Are you rigorous in your testing approach? Always looking for new iterations on your best creative assets and trying new ideas? Curious about new features, targeting possibilities, and strategies? We’re looking for someone who can own, optimize, and continue to scale this channel.
- Executing and optimizing our paid ads strategy on Facebook
- Designing and executing rigorous A/B tests aimed at improving ad performance, conversion rates, and overall growth
- Working closely with design team to conceptualize, develop, and test new ad concepts and approaches
- Building, updating, and maintaining analyses and dashboards to measure channel performance metrics
- Communicating results, analysis, and feedback on successful experiments, approaches, and creative assets
- Researching, planning, and launching new tests and channels aimed at acquiring new segments of users
- Supporting the marketing team in all aspects of paid ads strategy and other marketing projects
- A very supportive team, a culture of "do your job" autonomy, and access to all levels of the organization
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Employee stock options
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Unlimited time off policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Free box of meat each month
- Free gym membership
- A Bachelor's degree; 3+ years marketing-related experience, not just internships please
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, and other advertising platforms
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; basic database and excel skills a plus
- Interest in marketing and creative approaches to advertising
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Able to work well in both an independent and team environment
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to hit goals
The team at ButcherBox believes in a healthier food system where everyone has access to meat the way Nature intended: from animals that are humanely raised and never given any antibiotics or added hormones.
ButcherBox delivers 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken and heritage breed pork directly to your door. We are a fast-paced, high-growth startup headquartered in Brighton, MA.