The Director of HR will play a mission-critical role in helping us create and grow the teams across the organization. This role will be responsible for HR administration, compliance & systems, wellness and retirement benefits, talent acquisition and onboarding, employee communication and programming, employee matters and training processes. You will work directly with the COO as an integral member of the PTG Leadership Team to ensure that the organization has the capabilities to execute the company’s vision and strategy, while also nurturing and strengthening the company’s culture.
This is a new exempt position offering a competitive salary, bonus, and generous benefits.
Responsibilities and Initiatives
- Facilitate the development of programs, processes and organizational structures to support and reinforce our mission and values with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all HR administrative responsibilities including offer letters, employment agreements, onboarding, compliance, benefits, sick and vacation time tracking, and development and maintenance of handbook.
- Creating and implementing robust HR systems and benefits programs.
- Collaboratively build and execute a long-term talent acquisition and retention plan.
- Assess talent needs and gaps to optimize learning and development.
- Maintain and evolve the cultural experience that supports our core values while being a partner in a high performance culture.
- Create a data driven compensation and benefits strategy that scales with our growth.
- Support and facilitation of the Leadership Team.
What are We looking for?
- 10+ years of Human Resource experience leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record in leading rapid growth through design and execution of needed infrastructures.
- Ability to influence across disciplines to facilitate collaboration in all Human Resource functions, plans, outcomes.
- Experience in building Performance and Development systems/processes.
- Technical competence in compliance, legal policy, compensation, benefits.
- Consultative skills and/or experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Human Resources and/ or Organizational Development.
Packaging Technology Group, Inc. (“PTG”) is a 13 year-old firm south of Boston, MA. We engineer thermal packaging solutions to move temperature-sensitive products around the world. We’ve partnered with some of the world’s largest biotech and biopharmaceutical companies to provide custom packaging solutions to fit their unique needs.
PTG has an enormous market opportunity in front of us and are now beginning to scale the company by hiring exceptional people who will thrive in a highly collaborative, team-oriented culture.