We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our team. This is a highly visible position which will interact with all levels of the organization.
The operation of the Human Resources function includes: Recruitment/Retention, Administration of Benefits Programs, Performance and Compensation Management, Safety and Workplace Management, On-boarding new associates, answering questions and troubleshooting problems.
About Our Company
We are a successful pre-owned car dealer located in Framingham, MA. Being in the business for over 17 years allowed us to be the one of the Top Independent Car Dealer in New England. We service the Brazilian, Americans and Hispanics market; selling about 200 cars a month with an inventory of 350 cars. For us, we do not just sell cars, We Provide Access to Achieve Dreams and Advance.
What You’ll Do
· Help create engaging job descriptions
· Schedule and coordinate interviews
· Create and send offer letters
· Run reports and track metrics
· Coordinate new hire onboarding activities and deliver pieces of content (HR systems introduction and office tour)
· Provide administrative support for HR tools and platforms (Fingercheck, Nextiva, Dealer socket)
· Keep informed on changes to HR policies or programs and educate employees
· Manage accuracy of employee data and paperwork requirements within our HR systems
· Perform payroll
· Manage new health insurance and worker comp
What You’ll Need
· College degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
· 4+ years experience in Human Resources
· 1+ year of HRIS Administration experience strongly desired
· Prior HR Generalist experience preferred
· Demonstrate strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
· Strong time management and writing skills.
· Bilingual Portuguese and English is a plus