As an Inside Sales Associate, you will part of a dynamic sales team and will be responsible for reaching out to equipment vendors and dealers to establish new business relationships. The two main responsibilities of this role are new vendor acquisition, and capturing data in order to profile these vendors. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop your sales skills and grow within our company, while being motivated by an uncapped commission plan, in addition to your base salary.
- Initiate and develop relationships with equipment vendors/dealers.
- Initiate outbound cold calls (leads are provided) to vendor prospects to qualify and educate them about the TimePayment Corp. (TPC) value proposition.
- Build a pipeline of potential vendors to support quota.
- Develop incremental action plans to close gaps between forecast and actual quota.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from interested vendors who are looking to partner with TimePayment.
- Maintain a question based solution-oriented selling approach. Effectively qualify vendors through Leasing Needs Analysis; using value-based selling methods such as SPIN.
- Diligently use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (Salesforce) for sales processing; capturing relevant data, maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes.
- Maintains intelligence on competition, understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and effectively articulate TimePayment’s competitive advantage.
- Keep management informed about geographic and market opportunities.
Measures of Success:
- Completion of Vendor Profile
- Quality of Vendor records (determined by the Retention BDM)
- A minimum of 1 vendor application per day
Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Financially motivated, Detail oriented (strong follow up)
- Must be skilled at using referral prospecting
- Business acumen, Enthusiasm (engaging)
- Driven to succeed
- Works effectively as part of a team, exerts positive influence, and supports TimePayment’s mission
- Maintains positive outlook, professionalism and technical and product knowledge
- 1-2 years outbound calling experience
- Successful track record exceeding 100% of quota
- Consultative sales and needs analysis
- Adept at building and tracking pipeline of prospects
- Measuring and achieving call data standards including dials and talk time
- Using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - (Salesforce.com preferable)
- Using time management skills for prospecting new business and administrative duties
- Functioning successfully in deadline oriented high activity work environment
Join TimePayment in our mission to expand our top-quality service to the nation’s equipment buyers and sellers. For over 30 years, we have provided equipment lease financing options to over 800,000 customers. Through our network of over 10,000 independent equipment vendors, and utilizing our multi-level credit scoring model, we are able to provide finance solutions to a wide range of customers - from large corporations, to small businesses, including new entities.
Our diverse team of employees work hard, but we know how to keep it fun. We enjoy a generous benefits package, a casual working environment, and opportunities for career growth. TimePayment is conveniently located in Burlington MA with plenty of nearby amenities. Whether you are looking for a strong training program that encompasses a “classroom to office” transition, you’re a seasoned professional looking for career advancement, and/or are looking to work on new and exciting projects, we've got a place for you. Apply to join our dynamic team today!
TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.