We're looking to add several recruiting candidates to our robust RPO team. If you are interested in corporate recruiting, supporting some of the hottest tech clients in Greater Boston, please consider us.
About The Role
- · Identifying, source, and manage your own portfolio of candidates
- · Support the hottest growth-stage tech companies in Greater Boston
- · Manage the candidate and client pipeline, and drive the interview process utilizing multiple online resources
- · Partnering, educating, and coaching hiring managers and other interviewers
- Responsible for the sourcing/development of and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of diverse candidates required for open positions as well as identifying diverse pipelines for future demand.
- Proactively source through various social media outlets.
- Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop sourcing strategies.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of innovative sourcing concepts and techniques including direct sourcing, cold-calling of passive candidates, collection of market intelligence.
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies, cultural fit, skill set, availability, interest level.
- Provide feedback on applicants and candidates and ensure timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems and processes.
- Use available tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Report on activity and relevant market information including regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Insightful analysis of reports and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in various recruiting project initiatives
- Work with marketing department to assemble daily, weekly and monthly calendar of initiatives for recruitment team
- Collaborate with marketing team to manage job boards and identify new sources for generating candidates
- Consistently call through targeted areas of the ATS to verify information and interest in organization