We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Marketing Sales Consultants to sell our company brand at our office in Waltham, MA. Join our award-winning sales team in chasing a multi-billion dollar market opportunity, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
- Earn a seat in our President’s Club and win a tropical vacation!
- Exceed goals and earn uncapped commissions
- Launch your career – we had close to 300 internal promotions company-wide last year!
- An amazing corporate culture!
What you'll do:
- Convert warm leads into paying customers by making 85-100 outbound calls a day.
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Coach and advise small businesses and organizations on best-in-class online marketing strategies.
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- The desire to be the best and to not only meet, but also exceed sales objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Ability to 'think on your feet' in order to creatively solve our customers' business needs
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new sales methods
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
- Presence and knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses and non-profits, or new business generation highly preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Base pay + Uncapped Commission Incentives
- Sales Contests
- Presidents Club
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of sick and 2 personal days
- Breakfast on Monday mornings
- On-site Gym and Cafe