Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will manage day-to-day responsibilities of marketing programs to drive MindMax and client growth and to improve business results.
Specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and execution of email campaigns supporting lead generation for MindMax and MindMax clients
- Coordination of all MindMax event management including registration, booth display, promotional material, and dinner events.
- Building and implementing social media programs to support both MindMax and client goals including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Serve as community manager for MindMax social media sites, responding to follower/fan comments and queries
- Organize, improve, and maintain content for Mindmax website. Collaborate with team members to plan and develop site content.
- Vendor management including graphic designers, printers, fulfillment houses, to ensure projects are completed well, on budget and on schedule
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills. Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional groups
- Excellent written, editorial, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with event planning, with knowledge of email marketing and social media platforms.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (Salesforce and Pardot preferred)
- Experience with website content management systems (WordPress)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite products
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Compensation package and benefits commensurate with work history.
MindMax increases enrollments through technology-enabled marketing and enrollment services. We are 100% dedicated to higher education and the success of our institutional clients as a strategic partner trusted by some of the most distinguished universities in the world, including Harvard University, UCLA Extension, RISD, The University of Vermont, Emory University, Boston University, Southern Methodist University, and University of California, Irvine.