We are looking for a Product Manager (Operations) who can provide product vision for how we leverage technology to improve business processes and productivity, by creating a roadmap, and bring their product to life. This role will gain a strong, deep understanding of the company’s technology, interact with other Product Managers and development teams to lead the strategy for their product.
Successful Product Managers in this role must be able to understand business requirements, translate them into functional and non-functional user stories, and quantify the value/impact of new features for prioritization. Then, working with the necessary departments, implement the latest technology all while monitoring progress to meet the client’s needs.
- Take a customer-first approach to owning the roadmap and ensuring successful product launches across web and mobile
- Work with key stakeholders and remote teams to communicate product status, priorities, and feature release plans
- Ensure successful product launches by facilitating communication and priorities across stakeholders, product, development, and UX
- Own the entire lifecycle of product development, from requirements gathering to user research
- Balance business, customer, and technical needs for prioritization - understand that sometimes tech debt is just as important as customer feedback for business goals as a whole
- Identify any gaps in functionality or user experience proactively
- Use data, both quantitative and qualitative, to drive product decisions and to track product progress
- Monitor the competitive landscape for new ideas and features
- Facilitate the engineering process, including assisting with scrum and helping to resolve blockers
- 2-3 years of experience managing product at a tech company, preferably e-commerce, and/or 2+ years in Operations with strong aptitude and understanding of how to break processes down into technical objects to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve complex problems and produce high-quality results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience with developing and following through on metrics and goals
- Having experience in a B2B2C environment is a plus
- Expertly walk the tight balance between both detail-oriented and big-picture thinking while keeping the future and roadmap in mind when working on smaller tasks
- Technical background preferred; retail operations experience a plus
Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 100-person startup that is transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. Takeoff’s solution offers automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Takeoff Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse team. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental & vision plans, flexible paid time off, daily catered lunch, and a fun and supportive company culture.
Our headquarters office is at The Watch Factory in Waltham, MA. A cool space full of creature comforts with plenty of amenities on site.