Brain Power is actively seeking a Project Manager to take our flagship autism product to market. You will be involved in all aspects of managing the project, and you should thrive in a fast-moving environment with a lot of tasks moving in parallel. Your daily work will include tracking progress of each team member and action item via project-management software and personal meetings; reporting and summarizing to your supervisor and to the CEO; creatively finding ways to increase efficiency; and diving in and getting many tasks done.
The ideal candidate will have abundant energy, infectious optimism, deep knowledge of a range of modern digital project-management tools, high organized and streamlined workstyle, and demonstrated ability to take complex projects to completion. You will be doing work that really matters, and every feature you manage will directly affect how children and adults on the autism spectrum learn life-skills and climb toward self-sufficiency. You will have the opportunity to attend relevant training sessions and events to bolster your skills.
- Develop highly visual digital charts of project milestones
- Manage the process of ensuring the timely completion of deliverables
- Schedule and facilitate project planning meetings in an efficient and constructive manner
- Understand stakeholder needs and manage the creation of AR/VR content.
- Work directly with our partners to get them to introduce Brain Power products into their practice.
- Handle the reporting regarding partners, leads, and revenue.
- Learn and help implement processes and reporting requirements for projects supported by federal grants.
- Work on advertising campaigns to reach stakeholders.
Required Background and Skills:
- Strong experience and expertise with modern, cloud-based project-management software.
- Strong experience and experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, and A/B Testing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
- Knowledge of business functions and understanding of business operations, strategies, and objectives.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Startup mentality
The ideal candidate will also have several of the following qualifications:
- Professional experience managing product development (MBA preferred).
- Experience in an Edtech company or education industry.
- Experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience in the AR/VR and/or assistive technology industry.
- Experience working with people with autism.
Brain Power, LLC, is a neuroscience-based tech startup headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with strong ties to MIT, Harvard, and Stanford. We make gamified, AI-based wearable systems to help assess and coach people with brain-related challenges. Our systems run on smartglasses such as Google Glass or competing headsets from Epson, Intel and others. (Note: Google (X) recently released the next version of Glass. Brain Power is one of their few partners (listed here), allowing us to resell the device and access many resources specially for partners.)