As a Project Manager / Scrum Master, you will be responsible for managing and refining Agile processes and events with a strong focus on the end product’s quality and timeliness as well as the development team’s efficiency and motivation. This role will report directly to Riffyn’s VP of Engineering and will impact the successful operation of the entire development process from concept to delivery.
Responsibilities / Leadership
● Drive the execution of multiple projects to on time delivery including every part of the project life cycle from kickoff, design, development, testing, deployment, and production support maintenance using Agile Scrum
● Facilitate Agile events including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
● Coach team members on Agile principles and provide guidance on process and methodology Facilitation
● Partner, support and collaborate with Business teams to collect business needs, document project scope and requirements, manage expectations, facilitate communication, and provide project updates
● Assist with project communications to improve transparency and ensure that the team’s progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders
● Help measure and predict how quickly features can be built and iterated on Delivery
● Remove impediments to the team’s progress to its sprint commitments
● Own the ticketing and documentation processes
● Find and introduce new tools to improve processes
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 2 years of Project Management and/or Scrum Master experience
● Excellent oral and written communication skills ‘
'Nice to Have’ Qualifications
● PMP Certification
● Scrum Master Certification
● Experience working with geographically distributed teams
A Mission to Reshape Science Breakthrough discoveries once occurred when scientists like Alexander Fleming noticed the halo of dead bacteria surrounding a mold colony. But today's breakthroughs often go unnoticed because they are buried in uninterpretable spreadsheets, inaccessible data, or excessive experimental noise. Riffyn’s mission is to unlock the full potential of today’s science by delivering clean, connected, meaningful data the moment it is collected.
Riffyn was launched in 2014 with a mission to make it easier and faster to do reproducible science. We are industry veterans who have first-hand experience with what it takes to efficiently advance laboratory research to full-scale production. We are redefining the digital tools for scientists to make high-confidence decisions and get products to market faster and cheaper. Riffyn’s products and services support global enterprises in life-science, biotech and material and chemical industries.