*** Position to be located in NYC ( 90 Park Ave 20th floor, New York, NY 10016 ) or Bedford, MA office.***
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation. If you are passionate about the future of work, like we are, then we must talk. Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of Activities
- Talent sourcing: identify the right candidates for both technical and non-technical roles inside the company;
- Coordinate the activity of external freelance recruiters and technical recruitment agencies;
- Pre-screening and screening of candidates: ensure that selected candidates pass the relevant technical tests and hold first interviews with them, in order to check cultural fit;
- Coordinate the end-to-end interview process, in close relation with hiring managers across the globe;
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience: everyone gets an answer to their application;
- Act as Employer Brand Ambassador for UiPath in job fairs and all other relevant events for the technical community;
- Facilitate the hiring on on-boarding process: contract signature, ensuring new employees have the rights tools and access before they start;
- Accountable for compliance with hiring administrative procedures;
- Ensure an exceptional employee experience: act as first point of contact for all requests regarding workplace dynamics, performance management, corporate social responsibility and sustainability policies;
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Recruitment experience - 1-3 years in a technical environment;
- Proven track record in creating technical teams in a startup like environment;
- Kindness, openness and initiative in dealing with employees' requests;
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
- A technical background or basic programming skills are a plus.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan.