Noble.com is a global e-commerce and technology company with corporate offices in the Greater Boston Area. We provide equipment, procurement, logistics, and supply chain solutions to customers around the world. Our global footprint includes sales offices, distribution centers and other operations throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team uses integrated systems to provide quick and efficient responses as part of delivering a wide array of products and services. Although the business has experienced significant growth in recent years, our culture has remained focused on integrity, exceeding customer expectations, empowering and valuing our people and collaborating to grow our business together. Noble is committed to quality products and services for our customers, ethical and fair relationships with our suppliers, and a safe and satisfying environment for our employees. Our mission is to deliver technology based solutions to the world’s most difficult logistical challenges-no matter how tough the challenge, how long the mission, or how far from home.
Currently we are seeking a Regional Sales Manager in Central Texas.
Noble’s Regional Sales Manager/Customer Solutions will work directly with DoD/Federal customers on a daily basis-face to face, over the phone, and via e-mail. The Regional Sales Manager facilitates the sale via the buyer, vendor and Noble leadership. The ideal candidate will be a combination of a “hunter” and a customer solutions expert, instrumental in establishing and growing our central Texas region. Are you hungry, humble and smart? If YES, please give me a call!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand all aspects of the FES contract
- Interfaces with DOD and other federal government agencies and vendors within their region
- Works in coordination with Buyer/Program Manager on every aspect from initial requirement to order fulfillment - these relationships are critical to the success of the team.
- Negotiates discounts/support with vendors
- Maintain KPIs and provides direct oversight of your region and submit updates weekly, monthly and annually as required.
- Works with Customer to ensure requirements are verified within scope and priced fair and reasonably
- Ensures Noble meets their contractual requirements (on time delivery and quote turnaround)
- Ensure Noble is in compliance with contract rules, regulations and operational guidelines. FAR/DFAR/DLAD
- Provides input to ensure customer satisfaction and constant process improvements
- Follow-up with customer sales management team to verify order status and funding
- Provide on-site support for large deliveries that require coordination
- Conduct an analysis of the region and develop a plan to grow customer base
- Periodic travel to industry conferences
- Provide input and recommendations for Continuous Process Improvements (CPIs)
- Maximizes the use of all Noble IT systems (NETSUITE, Salesforce)
- Professional Development
- Always be a team player willing to help other members of the team
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, technical, or other related field preferred
- At least 5 years’ proven sales experience or related industry experience
- Strong networking and relationship building
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Prior Military and/or procurement experience a plus
- Strong Business acumen
- Strong time management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Databases, Web-Based Applications, Salesforce (SFA) and NETSUITE
- Detail oriented with an aptitude for working with data - Must be highly accurate and thorough in all tasks.