The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for making, personally closing and driving the sales of the company's products and solutions directly to end user food processing manufacturers and through integration partners and distribution channels in the Midwest Region of the US.
They will develop, establish and lead an effective standardized sales process including prospecting, lead generation/qualification/follow-up and order closing focusing on maximizing value for food manufacturing customers. Working closely with the marketing team they will develop and execute marketing programs, select, plan and staff trade shows, and will gather and communicate customer feedback to help drive product improvement and new product development.
This high visibility career building position is an opportunity for an experienced automation sales specialist to work with a team of extraordinarily impressive, bright, focused and motivated professionals in an environment that encourages and rewards out of the box creativity and entrepreneurial drive.
Qualified candidates will offer significant experience (10 years minimum) successfully exceeding quotas selling robotic-based industrial automation solutions to markets that include food production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Experience selling new conceptual and innovative products preferred
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter and capable of working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A technical undergraduate degree is preferred and will help establish credibility with the decision makers who are usually degreed engineers as well
- Experience with the use and administration of SalesForce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to help plan, manage and track the sales process
- Must have active, leverageable relationships within the robotics and automation market with end users, robot manufacturers and systems integrators
- Personable, energetic, responsive, confident and honest