Retention Specialists will have the honor of serving customers for our iPage and Bluehost brands. In this role, you will use your exceptional customer support and relationship skills to build and capture the loyalty of iPage and Bluehost customers who our currently using our product suite.
You will be curious, have the ability to build relationships and have educational and informative conversations to promote the product suite that meets the needs of our customers. This is a rewarding role for people who love to put customers first and build value for small businesses. This role will develop and challenge you as you build the foundational skills needed to have a wonderful journey and career at Endurance.
What you'll be doing:
● Build relationships through an informative, educational process with customers who have questions and concerns around their products from usage, deployment and challenges
● Investigate customers issues and concerns and develop the outcomes needed for a successful relationship with our brands and for their projects and dreams
● Provide thoughtful, powerful and informative conversations while working with customers to put them into the right solutions for their needs
● Document and prepare account summaries for each relationship that you build into our systems
● Empowerment to use retention and save strategies to support your customers individual and unique journey
● Help build and guide the department by sharing your learnings and experiences to to build a better experience for our customers as they use our products
What you bring to the table:
● Minimum of one year related experience in relationship building with customers
● Willingness to contribute to and deliver outcomes towards meaningful and challenging goals
● Strong customer service skills, with ability to express empathy and enthusiasm for a customer-focused experience
● Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
● Strong ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns
● Persistent, patient, and adaptive personality; must be capable of assessing coaching skills required to facilitate engagement on a customer by customer basis.
● Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and time management are a must
● Strong capacity to work in a team environment, focused on a common goal
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet applications