We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who can provide product vision, create a roadmap, and help us bring a product to life. The Sr. Product Manager will have a strong understanding of the company’s technology at a deep level and can interact with the development team to lead the strategy for the product. taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements. Technical product managers identify customer needs, develop strategies to meet customer demands, work with the necessary departments to implement the latest technology, and monitor progress.
Takeoff Tech is a well-funded, 100-person startup that is transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. Takeoff’s solution offers automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
● Take a customer-first approach to owning the roadmap and ensuring successful product launches across web and mobile
● Work with key stakeholders and remote teams to communicate product status, priorities, and feature release plans
● Ensure successful product launches by facilitating communication and priorities across stakeholders, product, development, and UX
● Own the entire lifecycle of product development, from requirements gathering to user research
● Balance business, customer, and technical needs for prioritization - understand that sometimes tech debt is just as important as customer feedback for business goals as a whole
● Identify any gaps in functionality or user experience proactively
● Use data, both quantitative and qualitative, to drive product decisions and to track product progress
● Monitor the competitive landscape for new ideas and features
● Facilitate the engineering process, including assisting with scrum and helping to resolve blockers
● Be a champion for product and for UX - help manage and grow a team, mentor more junior members of the product team and ensure their career growth, and make decisions that benefit the team and company as a whole
● 5+ years of experience managing product at a tech company, preferably e-commerce
● Experience with developing product requirements, including meeting with stakeholders and working with UX/UI and engineering teams
● Excellent communication skills to solve complex problems and produce high-quality results
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
● Experience with developing and following through on metrics and goals
● Having experience in a B2B2C environment is a plus
● Specific experience in product strategy, including ability to champion product and UX, as well as drive key decision-making
● Expertly walk the tight balance between both detail-oriented and big-picture thinking - keeping the future and roadmap always in mind when working on smaller tasks
● Technical background preferred
Takeoff Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse team. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental & vision plans, flexible paid time off, daily catered lunch, and a fun and supportive company culture.
Our headquarters office is at The Watch Factory in Waltham, MA, a cool space full of creature comforts with plenty of amenities on site.