When finance professionals need to do big deals beyond business boundaries, Intralinks is their platform of choice for content distribution and collaboration. We help power financial markets.
When Whole Foods was acquired by Amazon, they turned to Intralinks to provide their due diligence virtual data room. When Ares Management LLC grew their investor base and raised more than $65B of capital they chose Intralinks to support their capital raising and fund reporting needs.
Intralinks needs you. We’re already the market-leader and we are still on a growth trajectory. We’re investing heavily in R&D to extend our platform and expand our SaaS portfolio. At Intralinks this means a mix of maintaining our flagship offerings with a good dose of pure innovation going into net new offerings. This a great place to be a developer, with lots of growth options and career development opportunities.
More specifically, we’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with strong Python experience.
- Work in a cross-functional Scrum team, informing requirements and design and seeing it all through to implemented code in production.
- Work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
- Inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
- Take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
- Mentor your more junior counterparts—a big part of your success is making others around you better.
- Get to know your customer and empathize with their pain points so that when you solve their problems you share in the satisfaction.
You have to bring these things to the table:
- 5+ years of experience. If you have way more experience than that, all good, we have job tiers that can competitively accommodate your salary expectations. If you don’t have much experience, search our job openings for more junior roles.
- Experience with developing applications in Python
- Experience with public cloud deployments like AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with networking, storage, and cryptographic tools especially encryption and key management
- A talent for converting Product Owner insights into expected software usage patterns to build for performance and scale, without needlessly over-engineering it.
- A collaborative attitude, an ever-growing curiosity, and a desire to win.
You will be tested on this stuff.
It would be great if you also have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with workflow engines like Argo, Airflow
- Python testing and unit testing frameworks