The Web Marketing Project Manager will help coordinate the planning and execution of website and digital marketing initiatives from conception through final delivery.
The Web Marketing Project Manager will collaborate with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Web Production, E-Commerce, IT and other internal stakeholders and external parties to manage and track progress of global website initiatives, digital marketing programs, product launches, etc.
Qualifications - Education & Experience:
5 years of experience managing website design and development initiatives and digital marketing projects with a focus on website content, product launches, campaigns and content management infrastructures, experience with SiteCore platform and web personalization tools a big plus.
About the Job:
The scope of duties entails conceiving and managing website deliverables related to product launches, webinars, promotions, campaigns, events and general ongoing content updates. The ideal candidate will have a great attention to details, an understanding of digital marketing strategies, demand generation campaigns, a working knowledge of content management systems and the ability to work within cross-functional teams. The candidate must have the ability to actively manage multiple web-based projects, work under tight deadlines while consistently delivering quality results.
- Coordinate, track progress and monitor quality of website landing pages and digital promotion elements
- Own the life cycle of product launches
- Develop knowledge of Avid products, Avid market segment strategies and customer requirements as well as our website content management system capabilities to help provide informed recommendations for website content building strategies
- Manage and communicate overall status and project results to internal clients, management and other project stakeholders as necessary
- Help QA website content
- Identify, optimize and document repeatable processes
- Work closely with internal clients to ensure digital practices are consistent with corporate digital strategies, brand guidelines and best practices
- An understanding of at least one of the following domains would be highly beneficial: ecommerce, user experience design or website analytics
- Project management background with the ability to actively manage multiple projects, work under tight deadlines and consistently deliver quality results
- Knowledge of website user experience best practices and concepts
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including some knowledge of website analytics tools
- Creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising website strategies and/or digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Detail oriented
- Experience working within a global marketing environment a plus
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating effectively with all levels of management