Sales Account Manager candidates will be pleased to know that we already have in place a dream team of Customer Success professionals, and a reasonably well documented and annotated Sales Pipeline. We have one full time experienced Product Manager, helped by additional marketing support staff who drive the marketing processes, including organizing events and speaking engagements, as well as writing success stories and white papers.
Our target focus for the remainder of 2019 is Massachusetts, so preference will be given to Sales candidates who know our initial territory.
Candidates who have sold to the Jury outside New England will definitely be considered, and we already have some delighted customers in Connecticut, Texas, and beyond.
This is a unique opportunity for a proven missionary Sales Account Manager to leverage your network in the American K-12 education or special education fields. You will design and execute our sales strategy in the months and years ahead, while further refining a repeatable sales process. You will report to the CEO, Dr. Ned Sahin, and work closely with prospects and customers to deeply understand their needs and provide input into the Brain Power product/service strategy and marketing process.
About Brain Power:
Brain Power, LLC, is a mission-driven, neuroscience-based tech startup headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with strong ties to MIT, Harvard, and Stanford. We make gamified, AI-based wearable systems to help assess and coach people with brain-related challenges. Our systems run on smart glasses such as Google Glass or competing headsets from Epson, Intel and others.
Brain Power provides a breakthrough educational technology solution that enables middle school and high school students with autism and ADHD to better succeed in school and in life. We are making the transition from being focused on product development to becoming a product company.
- Manage complete sales process from prospecting to close, developing strategies to build pipeline, qualify leads, close business, and grow existing customers in the K-12 market
- Manage contract negotiations, and close the business. This applies to pilots and multi-year licenses
- Help prospects to understand and assess opportunities to add value through the integration of Brain Power’s assistive technology solutions
- Working with prospects and clients, define criteria which will be used to measure success
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and be a standout resource, bringing company resources to bear to help prospects and ensure client success
- Build long lasting relationships with superintendents, principals, and relevant administrative decision makers over the phone and in-person
- Meet with prospects and customers to conduct in-person presentations/demos
- Collaborate effectively with product management, customer success, marketing, and development teams
- Utilize our salesforce automation and CRM tool (HubSpot) to effectively track and report on your activities, provide data driven pipeline reports, progress to quota, and maintain constant communication with customers and Brain Power management
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Achieve goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Perform with the utmost integrity – Brain Power believes honesty with our customers is central to our mission and is ultimately in everyone’s best interest
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-10 years of full cycle selling experience to our Jury (prospect through close)
- Ed-Tech sales experience, special education preferred
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas in this industry
- Knowledge of budgeting and decision-making process within the K-12 market
- Passion for sales and education
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to travel often and spend time face to face with prospects and customers in Massachusetts and beyond
- Competitive and entrepreneurial
- Strong spoken and written communication skills