Joined: April 28, 2015
Job: Sourcing and recruiting for executive level positions
Favorite part of working for Hub Recruiting?
"I couldn’t pick just one…
- Casual and stress free environment. When I say casual, I really mean it... you can wear jeans all days of the week!
- You are treated as a responsible adult without anyone micromanaging you. Hub focuses more on mentoring than managing.
- Meetings are quick and to the point.
- Diversity within the workplace. All culture is appreciated and embraced in our office.
- Managers never fail to appreciate your hard work; every little effort you make is recognized.
- In a nutshell you work hard, work smart, have fun and leave feeling good about yourself. What else could you ask for in a job?"
Best advice for job seekers?
- "Do your research about the company before you apply.
- Make sure you are knowledgeable about the company you are interviewing for and prepare some questions.
- Always make eye contact with the interviewer.
- Try not to jump around from job to job. It leaves a bad impression in the long run."
"My son is the best and most fun part about my life and everything revolves around him. We do so much together from listening and dancing to some of his favorite music to playing games and much more. Aside from my son, I also really enjoy cooking and sports."