Joined: 4 years ago
Favorite part of working for Hub Recruiting?
- Hiring great people. Helping them be successful in the recruiting industry, giving them the space to try new approaches, and test the boundaries on how to find great people for our clients.
- Work closely with some of America’s fastest growing technology companies on their hiring plans from leadership to individual contributor.
- Help foster a culture inside Hub that embraces diversity, opinions, new ideas, openness and challenging the status quo.
Best piece of advice for job-seekers?
Couple of ideas come to mind:
- Find something you love and stick with it.
- Invent new approaches to solving old problems.
- Memorize Packard's Law (/5-ways-packards-law-will-help-you-grow-your-business)
I've been a car nut since 12 years old. I was rejected by the Brands Hatch driving school (in the UK) at age 13. Competed a VW Golf GTI in the SCCA ProRally series (until crashing). I’d like to try again with a Mini Cooper S (without the crash this time).
I learned to drive rally cars at Tim O'Neil driving school --- try it if you can!
Check back next Wednesday to meet another member of our team.