Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to sit in the driver’s seat and “take the wheel” in your career? We’re looking for an analytical Case Manager to join our high-performing team of Property & Casualty experts! We’re looking to build upon the incredible foundation and culture we’ve created by taking our newest product vertical and unprecedented client experience to the next level!
This role provides back-end support to our sales team, while managing the customer journey through the quoting and underwriting piece of the funnel. Reporting into the Operations Manager of Case Management, this is a unique opportunity to work directly across all teams at Policygenius to scale an integral part of our growth strategy.
In this role, you will...
- Review our customers’ current home & auto insurance needs, then prepare proposals recommending coverages and finalized quotes
- Consistently uphold our quality assurance standards and service level agreements
- Coordinate with our underwriters and carriers to effectively advocate for our customers’ needs
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and continue building out our rapidly expanding product line
- Holistically problem-solve to assist our specialized customers with unique home & auto needs
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have 1-3 years’ of property & casualty experience and a high level understanding of insurance products
- You can quickly adapt to new technology and are able to navigate multiple systems regularly
- You’re super analytical, passionate about problem-solving, and extremely detail-oriented
- You’re a team player with exceptional self-management and organizational skills
Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup with a mission to help people get the financial protection they need and have them feel good about it. We are changing a massive industry by making insurance shopping faster, friendlier and more transparent for online consumers. Since our launch in 2014, we’ve achieved rapid growth in a notoriously difficult industry and established ourselves as a pioneer in a now hot sector of FinTech.