The rapidly expanding, private equity backed Full Service Health Club Chain, Fit Factory is seeking a CFO to be a key member of the Executive Management team. The position will report to the CEO and founding partners as well as to investors. Preparing and presenting quarterly investment reports and assuming a practical and strategic role in the day to day management of all Financial Operations will also be paramount. The CFO will ideally be located in the Boston Area.
*** only local candidates need apply, this position is 100% on site, and the company will not be offering relocation expenses at this time. thank you
This candidate will oversee all accounting, finance, budgeting, strategic planning, banking
relationships, risk management, capital expenditure and cash flow operations. Additionally, the role be front facing presenting to investors and potential investors the company financials and strategy The ideal candidate will drive and leverage practical business and financial strategy, and ensure productivity as it relates to financial decisions.
Job Responsibilities of the CFO:
● Ensure Fiscal compliance, and take an active role in enhancing the firm’s financial
performance. Serve as a trusted financial advisor and business partner to the executive
● Faithfully develop and execute the financial plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L,
liquidity, and expenditure objectives
● Report and analyze on the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results to help the
organization proactively drive initiatives and insights.
● Participate in the development, implementation, and help manage company processes and
systems that maximize efficiency and enable growth.
● Drive pricing decisions, and manage gross profit and company expenditures.
● Play an active role in company leadership team, including driving weekly and monthly
management meetings. Effectively collaborates with the COO and founding partners to drive
goals and objectives.
● Integrate all major financial and retail functions of the business to achieve financial, and gross
● Identify financial and operational roadblocks, and introduce ideas to effect change.
● Strong leadership and management skills
● Ability to communicate and manage at any and all levels of the organization
● Strong financial and problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound fiscal judgment
based on accurate and timely information.
● High level of fiscal integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-
orientation. Dependably demonstrate a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus,
simplicity, and clarity.
Education and Experience:
● 7 to 10+ years in a progressively responsible financial leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA desirable
● Ability to drive, manage, and help scale an organization.
● Must have experience with multi-location, multi -fund companies at the executive level.
- Preferably experience in the health and wellness sector.
● Competitive compensation and benefit package based on experience