We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer / CFO who will be a key member of the Executive Management team. The position will report to the COO and founding partners and assume a practical and strategic role in the day to day management of all Financial Operations. The CFO will ideally be located in the Toledo, Ohio.
This candidate will oversee all accounting, finance, budgeting, strategic planning, banking relationships, risk management, capital expenditure and cash flow operations. The idea candidate will drive and leverage practical business and financial strategy, and ensure productivity as it relates to financial decisions.
Job Responsibilities CFO:
- Ensure Fiscal compliance, and take an active role in enhancing the firm’s financial performance. Serve as a trusted financial advisor and business partner to the executive team.
- Faithfully develop and execute the financial plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L, liquidity, and expenditure objectives
- Report and analyze on the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results to help the organization proactively drive initiatives and insights.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and help manage company processes and systems that maximize efficiency and enable growth.
- Drive pricing decisions, and manage gross profit and company expenditures.
- Play an active role in company leadership team, including driving weekly and monthly management meetings. Effectively collaborates with the COO and founding partners to drive goals and objectives.
- Integrate all major financial functions of the business to achieve financial, and gross margin targets.
- Identify financial and operational roadblocks, and introduce ideas to effect change.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to communicate and manage at any and all levels of the organization
- Strong financial and problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound fiscal judgment based on accurate and timely information.
High level of fiscal integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Dependably demonstrate a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA desirable
- 10+ years in a progressively responsible financial leadership.
- Ability to drive, manage, and help scale an organization.