QIAGEN Bioinformatics, a division of QIAGEN, is a world leader in bioinformatics with 40+ expert curated genomics databases covering 33,000+ diseases developed from 4000+ person years of investment. To help QIAGEN grow market awareness and leadership we are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Clinical Product Marketing Manager to work in our Redwood City office in the Bay.
As the Clinical Product Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to co-develop and execute a go-to-market plan to maximize revenue opportunities for our bioinformatics software and services. If you are a team player, like a fast-moving pace and to get deep into the science, this is the role for you.
The role requires a team player working with scientists and Global Product Managers to analyze and prioritize market segments, refine messaging, develop a go-to-market plan with sales approval, and then execute a multi-channel marketing plan with the support of marketing colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
• Aligning clinical product marketing goals with QIAGEN and sales revenue goals
• Ensuring and coordinating sales readiness for our clinical offerings and promotions
• Identifying product launch opportunities through the year with Product Managers and appropriate support to ensure sales enablement and subsequent promotion
• Understanding of market trends, competitive pressures
• Ensuring sales have supported training and material to optimize revenue for the clinical space
• Segmenting market opportunities and defining marketing campaign plans and execution of those plans leveraging Bioinformatics marketing team and QIAGEN’s marketing team.
• Delivery of campaign play books that describe for each clinical campaign the campaign goals, target audience, persona, messaging, buyer's journey, activities, assets and lead flow expectation.
• Reporting, monitoring and optimization of clinical lead generation and lead closure
• The specific responsibilities within the Go-To-Market (GTM) will include:
• Producing a strategy for a marketing clinical GTM that includes assessment of the market segments, opportunity, challenges and resources
• Creating marketing goals and plans that integrate a coordinated GTM that aligns different QIAGEN and external channels for the market opportunity
• Execution of the marketing strategy and plans working with key stakeholders to deliver web updates, webinars, tradeshows, digital campaigns, social media activities etc.
• Background in marketing to clinical facilities or Pharmaceutical development
• Good understanding of genomics and/or oncology
• Experience creating and refining sales enablement material
• Hands on experience with social media, webinars and tradeshows
• Strong PowerPoint and messaging skills
• Direct knowledge and experience tactically driving marketing automation, email / landing page design and development, WordPress, Google Ads & Analytics, Eloqua and Omniture.
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred