ShopCorp. Is a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group. Blackstone is a worldwide private equity firm with, in excess of $150b in assets. Shopcorp is one of their premiere Real Estate portfolio companies, managing over 20 million square feet in properties.
Job Details (include but not limited to)
- Responsible for reviewing payments to contractors and vendors
- Work with project managers on job cost coding and tracking against project budgets, prepare financial analysis
- Prepare and maintain budgets, cash flow reports, identify and explain budget vs actual variances.
- Assist with treasury management, construction loan draws and tracking, cash forecasts, cost tracking, and compliance reporting
- Assisting in preparing project management reports including variance analysis, compliance with company accounting policy
Our ideal candidate will be a Self-Starting collaborative team player, with effective communication skills, strong work ethic, pays attention to details and is highly resourceful.
- Experience with MRI, Job Cost and Honest Buildings
- 2-5 years’ experience in real estate development and/or construction project accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Advanced Excel skills (including but not limited to – Pivot Tables, V and H lookups, formulas and graph creation)
- Industry experience (Commercial Real Estate Development and Management) in:
- Financial forecasting
- Reporting, Analysis and Reporting Systems
- Under controls in a large-scale and complex Real Estate Development framework
Competitive salary plus bonus plus a full suite of benefits and office perks.