Looking for a rapidly growing company that is making a difference in higher education? MindMax is looking for a full-time Content Marketing Manager to manage all internal and client marketing content, strategy, and execution.
MindMax is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager in our Rockland office to lead and manage all marketing content and visual creative in support of client marketing efforts. This position will be responsible for vetting and managing contract resources and developing and maintaining all process for review and QA through to final output.
· Provide ongoing management, vetting, and growth of variable creative resources aligned to the strategic needs of the client. Aggregate a portfolio of best-in-class creative deliverable examples.
· Develop process for creative development including documentation of client brand requirements, audience definition, messaging, aesthetic, etc. to ensure all content and visual creative meets and exceeds client expectations
· Manage all creative processes, find efficiencies of scale, and define standards for content deliverables including level of effort estimates.
· Review all creative (email content, ad copy, landing page copy, blogs, visual design) to ensure adherence to creative brief and alignment with standards and client project needs
· Coordinate client review of all creative components (email content, ad copy, landing page copy, blogs, visual design) and facilitate inclusion of client feedback.
· Manage creative expenses within project budget, and inform ongoing budget estimates.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage contract resources providing copywriting and graphic design
2. Collaborate with a cross-functional marketing team to identify solutions and execute marketing services on behalf of clients
3. Participate in client services meetings to contribute creative direction and document content and creative needs
4. Prepare client marketing plans related to audience, messaging, email nurture, ad copy and creative
· Minimum of 8 years of marketing experience with 5+ years of experience in creative services
· Agency experience/dealing with multiple clients is desirable
· Comfortable, self-confident, diplomatic presence leading meetings and participating in a range of client interactions in high-pressure situations
· Strong marketing content writing experience with interest in and knowledge of market trends
· Experience with marketing automation tools
· Marketing experience in higher education a plus
· Undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing or a related field