- The Customer Business Manager (DxLDT) is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, building customer relationships and selling the company’s products and services to Key accounts performing clinical diagnostic testing.
- Must have at least ten years of directly related sales experience with a well-developed network of customer contacts.
- Must be a strategic thinker capable of executing tactics and be comfortable selling and building relationships at higher levels of the organization.
- Must have a strong background in Molecular Diagnostic testing and a well-developed technical aptitude in modern molecular procedures including PCR and Next Generation Sequencing, and be fully capable of positioning products across the entire QIAGEN portfolio.
- Must have a strong grasp on regulatory requirements in Key accounts that provide Diagnostic Services, specifically around incoming material validation, lot specific requirements, customization specifications, and lot verification procedures, in relation to CLIA guidelines.
- Must also be capable of developing strong internal networks within supply chain, global product manufacturing, custom product development teams, and the technical/ customer support organization.
- Education level: minimum of Bachelor of Science or equivalent, graduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of lab experience preferred.
- 10+ years of directly related sales experience with proven track record.
- Wide range of knowledge of molecular biology applications, products, and market. Knowledge of QIAGEN products preferred.
- Proven ability to sell at the C Suite level in an organization.
- Create and develop strategy. Work is accomplished in a proactive manner without considerable direction. Able to create and develop resolution independently to complex problems while meeting objectives.
- Self directed, strategic solutions based approach to territory management.
- Routinely contributes to and leads teams.
- Experience in project management and complex sales.
- Willingness and ability to take on additional challenging tasks/ project responsibilities assigned by manager, business team, or others.