- Create and execute business plan to achieve or exceed territory growth.
- Drive new business by selling QuantiFERON products in targeted QIAStat accounts.
- Identify High Value targets and create/execute strategies to close sales.
- Maintain and grow existing base business and minimize lost business.
- Manage opportunity pipeline and accurately project 30-60-90 day forecast.
- Work with team to drive new business opportunities in the government and corrections market.
- Operate within the hospital environment at a clinical, lab and administrative level across departmental silos. Focus Areas (not limited to): Executive Suites, Infectious Disease/Control, Risk Management, Administration, Hospitalist, Employee Health, Emergency Room, Pediatrics, Human Resources, Pulmonologists, Pharmacy.
- Routinely interact and collaborate with QuantiFERON hospital/ lab counterparts.
- Support key national lab partner initiatives and engage in co-marketing activities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to individuals and small groups.
- Four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelors of Science degree is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years successful selling experience.
- IVD, Molecular, and/or Pharma Hospital Sales a plus.
- Consistent proven record of success.
- Selling outside the laboratory is a plus.
- Knowledge of medical institution hierarchy.
- Location: Northern Virginia or Richmond, VA
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills for all business levels.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong Territory Management Skills.
- Interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills – Excel Knowledge a must.
- Negotiation and selling skills.