This is a unique, ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be the first Printfection Customer Success teammate.
Printfection is transforming the $20 billion promotional swag industry by shifting the way companies think about and use branded promotional swag. We’re a B2B tech startup that’s bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We have awesome customers like Zendesk, New Relic, Zapier, and Galvanize and we’re a tight-knit, collaborative, respectful team.
This is an opportunity to be the Printfection thought leader in Customer Success as we prepare to scale.
What You Will Do
Your objectives will be to:
1) support customers and
2) guide them to maximum use of our application.
In support of this you will:
- Work as one of an interdisciplinary team of three managing a customer set.
- Create content (articles, videos, etc.) to build a self-service support library.
In addition, you will:
- Be accountable for customer spend and usage of the Printfection platform.
- Manage and build ongoing relationships with high-value customers.
- Onboard new customers.
- Answer and/or triage incoming customer support questions.
- Manage and reduce cancellations of existing customers.
- Help improve our customer-facing KPIs and processes.
- Gather intelligence and feedback from customers and share with the product team to enhance the platform.
Please note this is an onsite position in downtown Denver, CO.
Who You Are
- You are a tenured customer success or account management professional for a technology product(s).
- You pride yourself on polished, easy-to-understand communication skills (written and verbal).
- Your project management skills are superb and you pride yourself on not dropping balls.
- You’re able to self-manage, delegate, and be a team player.
- You can function with ambiguity and seek out the answers you need.
In addition, you have:
- Start-up or early stage company experience in a customer success, account management, and/or client services role.
- 3+ years professional experience.
- Superb writing skills with writing samples to share.
- Proven ability to support a complex product in an early-stage, ambiguous environment.
- Passion for building things that scale – a “product” mindset.
- Stellar computer and software skills.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid home internet and everything you need tech-wise to do a great job.
- Unlimited PTO policy and eight paid holidays.