At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. We enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those that enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet still be within minutes of a major city.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, eco-friendly products, and social responsibility.
Do you have a product management leadership experience with the apparel industry? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can drive results and be part of an engaging team? Bemis Associates, a leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags is seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our Marketing team in the position of Director of Product Management & Marketing.
This is a senior management position that provides leadership to the Marketing and Product Management functions in our market leading Apparel business. This role manages and directs product and marketing strategies and plans. Collaborates with other functional areas and regions to develop products and marketing strategies that drive growth with both existing and new customers. Key leader in developing overall business strategy for our Apparel business.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE:
- Develop annual product line management, product development and marketing communications strategy, objectives and execution plans.
- Lead new product development efforts working with engineering and operational leaders to drive on-time delivery of projects to market.
- Build, develop and manage product and marcom teams capable of carrying out needed product and marketing strategies.
- Actively review product lifecycle and value engineering projects to help drive engineering and operational teams to optimize gross margins.
- Work with finance, sales and regional leadership to develop pricing and program strategies.
- Provide leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements as we pursue buy, build, partner strategies.
- Manage marketing services including development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Provide leadership, guidance, development and motivation to staff to achieve superior results and accomplish overall business objectives.
- Provide ongoing, timely feedback and periodic formal performance evaluations, per company guidelines.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred or bachelor's degree in a related technical field. MBA Preferred.
- 10 + years of demonstrated success in marketing and product management positions of increasing responsibility.
- Must have experience working within the apparel industry for a brand, supplier, or similar
- Prior experience successfully launching and scaling new platform technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of product and marketing strategy
- Knowledge and understanding of apparel and advanced materials products, markets, channels and value chain.
- Proven ability to formulate financial/operating plans and drive actual results of business to meet plan.
- Excellent management skills, timely decision making, effective delegation needed to ensure goals are achieved and financial objectives are met.
- Superb business judgment coupled with strong strategic planning and analytic