Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. We use machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising.
Teikametrics is looking for a passionate, smart and driven Ecommerce Analyst to help enterprise brands win on Amazon with data. This role will work directly with leading brands to understand their Amazon advertising goals, develop winning strategies and execute them through Teikametrics software. The Ecommerce Analyst will exclusively pursue customer objectives and build meaningful client relationships to maximize client satisfaction, growth and retention.
- Execute Amazon Advertising Campaigns: Manage campaign creation and Amazon advertising investment for multiple direct-response ad types across a portfolio of ~5-10 clients. Deliver consistent quarter-on-quarter growth in client advertising performance and investment.
- Build Meaningful Client Relationships: Structure weekly client engagement and create meaningful analyses and reports to support clients business goals. Develop strong relationships with all clients.
- Drive client strategy from data: Source and analyze data through the use of tools such as SQL and Excel to provide services as needed. Develop insights into brand performance that are not readily evident.
- Be an Expert in Amazon Advertising, eCommerce and Direct Marketing: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a client-analyst for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- Strong quantitative skills
- a passion for data analysis and familiarity with SQL and Excel.