ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught Alaskan salmon directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild-caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
The Email Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in our fast-growing Marketing team to deliver the best possible emails to the correct customers at the right time.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, your main responsibility will be to build email campaigns and flows for ButcherBox members. You will be responsible for all types of email (sales emails, transactional, newsletters, one-off campaigns, etc.), and work closely with our design and creative team to build and utilize content for emails. You will have the responsibility to hit targets of items sold and increases in engagement rates. The ideal candidate will possess a keen analytical mind and have experience compiling reporting and distilling what it means to various stakeholders.
- 2 - 5 years working directly in email
- Experience working with multiple ESPs (Klaviyo preferred)
- Experience building and measuring the impact of complex lifecycle-based email flow
- Experience working for a DTC brand (subscription preferred)
- Experienced working with a large and complex customer base
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Knowledge of advanced segmentation and targeting
- Desire to plan in advance and build a calendar
- Having a revenue-generating responsibility
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited time off policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Free ButcherBox each month
- Gym membership benefit