Conquest Funds, a private investment firm operating a variety of real estate investment strategies and an expanding full service health club brand. The company is headquartered in Boston MA, and recently launched a second location in Dallas Texas due to its rapid expansion.
*** only local candidates need apply, this position is 100% on site, and the company will not be offering relocation expenses at this time. Thank you!
Conquest is looking for an Executive Assistant to offer administrative, personal and office support specific to the CEO. Applicants will work with and report directly to the CEO, and will be required to be within commuting distance, able to spend 5 days/week in the office. It is in not uncommon that job will extend past normal business hours and include some weekend responsibility and traveling. The role will be demanding of time, energy and thought.
● Coordinate executive communications including taking calls, responding to emails and other
business interfaces. This would encompass both professional and personal activities of the
● Calendar management: Schedule meetings and appointments, and manage travel itineraries
● Prepare internal/external documents for team members or industry partners
● Help optimize office procedures and use of productivity tools (registering and keeping all
subscriptions, tools up to date and eliminating any unused and waste.
● Operating and Budgeting for apartments, vehicles, boats and general expenses of the
company’s global operations.
● Managing special projects that include researching and organizing events.
● Coordinate personal schedules and manage travel for the CEO
● Meticulous organization of the physical office, CEO office, files, file cabinets, CEO’s
computer desktop and everything office and organization related.
Experience and Required Skills
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-level executive
● Excellent communication skills across all platforms
● Strong project management and organizational acuity
● Mastery in collaborative software such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello and MS office*,
smartsheet, excel power point and all social media.
● Ability to work, multi-task and take initiative in a very fast-paced environment
● Desire to complete tasks and execute responsibilities above and beyond what is required.
● Intense focus on organization and operations