The Financial Analyst, Revenue Management, will actively contribute to the growth and development of the Finance team, and the establishment, creation, and implementation of new processes, procedures, and internal control initiatives. This exciting role will provide you with hands-on experience and exposure to all aspects of the strategic accounting function, as well as the ability to develop technical and managerial skill sets. Upon successful mastery of job responsibilities, core competencies, and cross-training, this role is intended to provide an exciting career track within the department, as well as continued professional development in the areas of Accounting and Finance.
This is exciting because you will:
- Process customer invoices, statements, payments, and payables.
- Review and organize agreements to ensure compliance, follow up on issues, track SLAs
- Issue invoices, manage clients needs related to A/P and A/R, monitor the collection of receivables
- Summarize revenue reporting and provide monthly analytics and key metrics to internal business stakeholders
- Develop best practices such as thorough documentation, timely escalation of issues, open communication with internal partners, and quality control of output
What you bring to the table:
- Fundamental understanding of ERP systems
- Exposure to navigating US GAAP guidance
- Ability to understand the business and technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Independent and ability to take ownership to manage assigned tasks
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office; advanced expertise in MS Excel, Access, Quickbooks, Google suite
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to recognize problems and effectively problem-solve with the appropriate team member(s)
- Accurately and timely report to Management the status of the team, customers and accounting system
- Willingness to learn new skills and help out in other areas with additional duties as requested by Leadership that may go beyond the listed above
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration required
Why you’ll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
If you ever wanted the chance to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you get to own the end-to-end UX process and experience — now’s the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies where we are transforming online grocery for retailers and consumers. Takeoff provides automated fulfillment coupled with an end-to-end eGrocery solution that offers the best of both worlds: the assortment and low prices of stores, along with the convenience of online ordering and same-day pickup & delivery!
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.