In this Front End Software Engineer role, you will build and help design DPM's customer facing portal. The portal is designed to allow our customers a streamlined view into the results of DPM's advertising platform.
As an early and key member of the team, you'll be presenting data to our customers in ways that makes it easy to digest. You will be a key partner of our data science, operations, backend and product teams working with them to address customer needs. If you are passionate about building data-intensive UIs with great user experiences, we'd like to hear from you.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in relation to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to think outside the box
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object-functional scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Clean coding habits, attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication, project management and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Ability to lead or mentor other developers
- Good understanding of database internals, query processing, query optimization and UML diagramming
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) frameworks
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology quickly
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day
Sorry, Data Plus Math is unable to offer work/visa sponsorship at this time.